Saturday, February 4, 2017

Let me introduce myself...

This blog will be a way to express my creativity.  As stated in the title of my blog, for me it is a process that makes me work for my finished project.  I cannot tell how many projects start off in one direction and then takes a sharp turn and becomes something else.  I am the crafter that will stamp on the wrong side of the card stock, will blend two colors that make a color I wasn't expecting, and will place the card base opening backwards (always a fun one when it is the last step of the project). That was just a preview of a few examples of my adventures when crafting.  Possibly I should call myself an adventurous crafter instead of craft challenged since I always make it to a final product but with some bumps along the journey. It makes crafting fun and engaging for me!





2 comments:

  1. Yayyyy!! Congratulations!! Welcome to the blog world!! I can't wait to see all of your creative projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow a creative genius!!

    ReplyDelete