Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thank You So Much

I truly believe you can't have enough thank you cards in your stash.  Even though if you talk to my parents, they feel no one writes thank you cards anymore especially the younger generationšŸ˜Š

I am a fan of big sentiments for cards and Papertrey Ink's Paper Clippings:"Thank you" stamp set fits the bill!

I created 2 cards using the big sentiment. On one I used only the Papertrey Ink stamp set for both the background and the sentiment. On the other I paired Catherine Pooler Designs Stamp of Approval "Everyday Mod" stamp set (from the Perfect Reason Collection) as the background with the Papertrey Ink huge sentiment.


Top image: Papertrey Ink 


Bottom image: Papertrey Ink and Catherine Pooler Designs Stamp of Approval


https://www.papertreyink.com/stamps/paper-clippings-thank-you/

The Everyday Mod Stamp Set is from the Perfect Reason Stamp of Approval Box. I tried to find a link but the collection is sold out, it was a great collection! 

Since I couldn't give you the link to the stamps, I will insert the link for the inks:-)

https://shop.catherinepooler.com/collections/ink/products/party-collection-bundle-ink-pads-and-refills

Thanks for stopping by and all my best,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment