Sunday, February 5, 2017

Mirror Image Card "Waving Hello"

SoSuzyStamps is having a mirror image event from February 1-28, 2017 with My Sweet Petunia and The Ton stamps. Visit www.sosuzystampsblog.com for information about he event. 

Let me tell you that SoSuzyStamps has a great rubber sheet stamp for making this technique happen!

I chose to use LawnFawn stamps because they have a lot of great critters to do this technique .  However, I couldn't resist the Yeti's stamp in the Lovable Legends stamp set.  I know on the card below the Yeti's are apart, I needed to use the mirror image stamp to make the two wave to each other.

I stamped the 2 Yeti's with my MISTI. 

Then colored them in with Copic Markers #E55(face, hands, toes) #E74 &#E79 for body, and nose #E55. I have to use my white Uniball Signo for the tooth (still learning copic coloring and had markers had bled over the tooth).

The background was made a while ago and was waiting for a project to fit it! I know I used distress inks to blend the sky under the snowfall but don't remember the colors-The hills were die cut using a stitched hill die (again made so long ago not sure which company they are from) Sorry!


I know the mirror image is not right next to each other in the scene but without the mirror image stamp from SoSuzyStamps, I couldn't have made this work.

My crafting adventure continues...Keep on Crafting!
Sarah




2 comments: